The code is simple to add to your site but if you need our help, please ask, we are glad to assist where we can.
When you add the 24/7 worship stream to your site, what this means, you are ministering directly to God and join the community of Worship Live together in one accord.
Below is the actual way the stream will look on your site, you will get the code on the thank you page.
INDIE CHRISTIAN SONGWRITING CONTEST
RULES AND REGULATIONS
- Each song submitted must be contestant’s original work. Songs may not exceed five (5) minutes in length.
- The required entry fee of $25 per song is being waived for this year's Indie Christian Songwriting Competition due to the financial distress caused by COVID-19.
- It is Entrant’s responsibility to ensure that the submitted song(s) are complete and playable. Worship Live Ministries is not responsible for faulty file uploads accompanying entries. Worship Live Ministries is not responsible for late, misdirected, incomplete, or misappropriated entries.
- Songs may have multiple co-writers, but only one name should be designated as the Entrant on the entry form for each submission. You may designate co-writers on the application where noted.
- This is an exclusively Christian music songwriting contest and the content of your submission must be in line with the doctrine of Christianity. Worship Live Ministries is specifically looking for songs that are inspirational, Spirit-filled, discipleship-driven, and life giving.
- Contest is open to amateur and professional songwriters. A total of six (6) winners will be chosen.
- Each song is to be submitted as an individual m4a, mp3, wav, mp4, mpv, mkv, or mov file. Sheet music (if available) and lyrics are to be uploaded, as well. Worship Live Ministries is not responsible for any corrupt files you may submit. Any and all corrupt files will be deleted, and we will attempt to notify the applicant. Any content sent to Worship Live Ministries in conjunction with this contest will not be returned.
- Worship Live Ministries reserves the right to disqualify any entry that does not meet the rules outlined herein with no obligation to the contestant.
- All submissions must be received by the specified deadline. All entries are final and irrevocable.
- By entering this competition, you hereby give consent to have your song and/or song link posted to the worshiplive.com website, social media platforms, or any equivalent streaming/distribution service where your works are available, YouTube or any other online service for promotional purposes. By submitting any content in conjunction with this contest to Worship Live Ministries, you hereby grant us a non-exclusive license to use, stream, transmit, beam, store, publicly display, translate, reproduce, release, and distribute such content, in any format, whether known or unknown, including the right to use your likeness, persona, logo, trademark, and right(s) of publicity without further compensation to the contestant other than those outlined in these rules and regulations.
- By entering the contest, you represent and warrant that your entry is an original work and that the content does not violate the privacy rights, publicity rights, copyrights, trademarks, contract rights, or any other rights of any person or business. You further agree to indemnify and hold Worship Live Ministries and all contest sponsors, their subsidiaries, and affiliates, and their respective officers, agents, partners and employees, harmless from any loss, liability, claim, or demand, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, made by any third party due to or arising out of any breach of your representations and warranties set forth above and/or if any part of the entry causes Worship Live Ministries to be liable to another.
- Winners will be chosen by a select panel of judges. Songs will be judged based on melody, composition, originality, lyrics, and overall message. See judging criteria used below. The quality of performance and production will not be considered. Incomplete songs will be disqualified. Prizes will be awarded to the Entrant listed on the original application of the winning song(s); division of prizes is the responsibility of winners. Void where prohibited. All federal, state, and local laws and regulations apply. Worship Live Ministries reserves the right to substitute prizes of equal or greater value.
- The selection of the winners by Worship Live Ministries and the judges are final and cannot be appealed.
- Winners must be eligible and able to travel to receive prize.
- Winners will be notified by email and must sign and return an affidavit of eligibility/recording rights/publicity release within 14 days of notification date. The affidavit will state that the winner’s song is an original work and he/she hold all rights to the song. Failure to sign and return such affidavit within 14 days or provision of false/inaccurate information therein will result in immediate disqualification and an alternate winner will be selected.
- Affidavits for winners under 18 years of age at time of award must be countersigned by parent or legal guardian.
- Affidavits subject to verification by Worship Live Ministries and its agents. Entry constitutes permission to use winner’s name, likenesses, and voices for future advertising and publicity purposes.
- The contest runs from June 15th, 2020 through December 15th, 2020. Winners will be announced on or prior to March 30th, 2021. Announcements will be sent to the email address provided by each entrant and will also be posted on worshiplive.com, no other notification will be given. For more information, contact email@example.com.
- The parties shall attempt in good faith to resolve any dispute arising out of or relating to this Agreement promptly by negotiation between persons who have authority to settle the controversy. Any party may give the other party written notice of any dispute not resolved in the normal course of business. If not resolved, any dispute, claim, or controversy arising out of or relating to this Agreement shall be determined EXCLUSIVELY by arbitration in Colorado Springs, Colorado before one arbitrator and shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Colorado, exclusive of conflict or choice of law rules.
- The song has a clear theme or cohesive idea expressed in a new or fresh way
- The song has clearly identifiable sections, verse, chorus, etc
- The chord progression should feel natural within the song and move it where it needs to be throughout
- The song is memorable
- The song is between 2 to 5 minutes
- The lyrics evoke an emotional response from the listener
- The lyrics are singable and memorable
- The lyrics have an identifiable rhyme scheme or pattern
- The lyrics have a clear message with a consistent theme
- The music and melody adds to the emotional impact of the song
- The music keeps the listener interested and engaged - is it memorable?
- The music and lyrics fit together in a cohesive way
- The music has a great chorus that makes others want to sing along
- Does the song convey a message of hope, redemption, love, inspiration, or the truth of the gospel?
- 2 free tickets to the WLM Songwriters Conference
- VIP dinner with the WLM Songwriters Conference speakers
- $2500 (value) in recording/music gear
- Studio time – winning songs will be recorded in a professional recording studio